Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Meet a follower.....

Hello loves!! I hope all are well this evening. Tonight I'm featuring one of my followers, well her daughter anyway.
First I'd like to give a huge Thank you to Talylor who was one of my first etsy customers and became my first repeat etsy customers! I still remember how nervous I was when her first fabric arrived! I thought for sure I would ruin it! I was so scared.

I have made many dresses for lil' C, since then. I admit, I did ruin one order though, I still feel really bad about that. I cut the fabric upside down! How to track down someone who had some of that fabric. It was a discontinued fabric! Yikes, sorry T for making you wait an extra week on that dress.


All has been well since then! I think...! hehe. I still love this burberry plaid dress! So cute! Your daughter is adorable. She would be cute if I sent you a potato sack!
Thanks again, T, I appreciate all the trust you have put into me over the past couple of months! It has been my pleasure!!




1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you for this. I'm having a bad week but this just brightened up my day!!! Thank YOU for being so patient and agreeing to work with me to come up with things. It's so much fun to have someone collaborate with you on things instead of just buying things off the rack. I love that Carys's clothing is made with love by someone I can trust and not by a robot or a sweatshop or a giant corporation.

    We will absolutely be back soon. Gotta pay those bills, but I'm already planning my next purchase... Payday is tomorrow... Hmm...

    ReplyDelete