Friday, October 15, 2010

Free Flowing Tiered Skirt!!




I love this new skirt!! I was sitting here last night (after returning from my third ever Zumba class, Yikes!!) and I was searching patterns, trying to find something different that isn't already all over etsy....nothing!! Then it hit me, I LOVE LOVE LOVE long tiered skirts! I wear them all the time, why not make them for girls too? So I checked, no one on etsy offers long tiered skirts, short tiered skirts, yes, lots, but not long almost ankle length!




So I was up half the night perfecting this pattern and skirt!! I'm thrilled with the results, I can't wait for my girl to wake up so I can put them on them:)




Thoughts, Suggestions?? I'd love them all!!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! I think they'd look great in different fabrics for each tier, and also in some deeper fall colors. I would totally wear both of those, though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor I was thinking the same thing!! Only I didn't have three fabrics that would work together very well. Next shopping spree tho it is on the top of the list:)

    ReplyDelete