Thursday, July 7, 2011

Few changes!

Hello, good morning to all! I have been so busy moviong and everything is complete chaos!! I never would have guessed how much stuff we have accumulated over the years!




As for Sew Frivolous, I will be back at the Columbus Farmers Market this Saturday (unfortunetly with very few new items) but back none the less! As for www.sewfrivolous.com I will be reopening probably on Monday! With that said, I will be making a couple of small changes. One of which will be hte twirl skirt lengths. I have had quite a few custom orders in the skirts I have noticed a pattern in the length of the skirts. Most custom sized skirts have been longer than what I have currently been making. So I'm going to revamp the sizing of these.


Currently here are the measurments I was using( from 1" below belly button, to the hemline of the skirt):


NB: 6.5"


3M: 7"


6M: 7.5"


9M: 8"


12M:8.5"


18M:9"


24M:9.5"


2T: 9.5"


3T: 10"


4T: 10.5"


5T: 11.5"


6: 12.5"


7: 13.5"


8: 14.5"




10: 16.5"




I'm thinking to add almost 2" in length to sizes 2T-6 and an additonal 1" to sizes 7-10. Honestly I really could use some feedback on these sizes, to make sure I'm not adding to much, or making them too short. If you have a "lil one and could measure them and get back to me, there age and length I'd really aprreciate it!!




Also, I'm loving this new pattern, such a pretty fun simple pattern!! Tell me what you think!!






1 comment:

  1. I totally prefer the longer length on skirts and a great stretchy non-roll waistband :) kids can get more wear out of them. I think they should be innocent as long as possible - so longer skirts are the way to go! you should add 2" to all sizes not just the smaller :)

    ReplyDelete