Friday, September 25, 2009

You choose....


Ok, one of my main reasons for this blog is for opinions and advice. So here is my first installment of You choose.... I am going to list a fabric that I have and you are going to tell me what to do with it and then we will see how long it takes to sell. I will take the most popular vote, create it, the list it.


My first fabric, is one I have had for a few months now, I absolutly love this fabric, but I just can't seem to figure out what to do with it. So help. Look at the picture and tell me what style, or what item or maybe something new and fresh?? Tell me what you think!!!


I will give you two weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I've given this a lot of thought, and I think it would make a great long-sleeved peasant top (not a dress, just a top). Then the little one could pair it with black leggings or jeans or even a black velvet skirt and white tights, and it wouldn't be "too much" or look like one of those magic eye puzzles like it might if it were head to toe. And you could even use it in holiday photos if you dress up the other items- maybe wear it with the velvet skirt, textured white tights and patent mary janes!

    And I even talked myself into wanting one, so I hope you take my advice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea T, only difference I'd make is switch all the black to brown and the white to pink.My camera really stinks, the fabric is pink and brown. I agree though it looks white and black though. Oh, now I wish it was black and pink! Darn, now I have to go find a pink and black damask print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's brown & pink on my computer & quite cute!

    ReplyDelete