Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ooops...just one more


Hello!! Ok, I have a huge amount of fabric already, and I obviously need to do something with it before I buy more....right? Well yesterday I waas just LOOKING, and I found the cutest fabric. So I did pick up a very small amount of it!! Very limited amount. My first thought was, I have to let my blog followers see it first!!!


That is the point of following my blog right. To get first dibs!! hehe. To me this fabric reminds me of an old comic book. This will look good in an a-line dress!! It is a busy fabric, but bold and beautiful!!


Tell me your thoughts on this fabric choice. It is pictured with a white and block polka dot coordinating fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this would make an awesome A-Line dress! You could do a reversible one & use the plain dotted fabric as the opposite side, but maybe add a bow, pockets or shape in the colorful fabric as something to throw it off a bit & add some flair. No matter what you do it will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete