Sunday, May 23, 2010

Count down to first anniversary!

Hello Everyone!! I really hoep everyone had a nice weekend!! I had a very busy one and got lots of stuff finished.

I'm very excited to be coming up on my 1st Anniversary on Etsy! What a year it has been and what a long way Sew Frivolous has come. I'm hoping to hit 200 sales before June! Wish me luck!!

Ihave over 200 slaes but I listed some of the custom orders all together and etsy can't keep track of those. Also I sell quite a few not on the internet, but you know what I mean. My etsy goal is 200 sales and I have 194 as of right now:) I can do it!! Wish me luck.

I'm also working on perfecting a halter tie dress with an elastic back, that is simple and will be inexpensive. So far I've got a couple of works in progress, that are just not quite what I want yet. I'm posting one on here that is a 3T. **It is not perfect** but it is cute! If anyone wants it let me know I will sell it to you for $2.00 for the shipping charges:) Email me if you want it.

sewfrivolous@hotmail.com

Keep checking back for some deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment