Friday, May 21, 2010

Wow, I need to get rid of some of these Fabrics!!

































































Ugghh....I am hgorrible at downloading things!! So computer illiterate! Bare with me I know their had ro have been an easier way to do that. I tried to get them side by side but that didn't happen???But you get the point. I have alot of fabrics and I need to destash so I can get some new fabric!! Woo hoo!!



























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































I'm going to offer some deals this month for my bloggers only!! Of if you are a visitor just email me and mention blog deal and I will give it you also!








Todays deal? Hmmm....Let's start at the top:










Wow, I hate that those pics loaded at the top....Darn, I should have wrote this out on the home computer.
My laptop stinks for moving anything around.... anyway.
Get a Red Hot Chili Pepper Halter dress for :
$8.00 for sizes 2T-5T and for girls 6-8
plus $2.00 shipping. So get a dresss for $10.00
I will also throw in an optional fabric. The quilt style fabric that has roses, flowers, sail boats, deer, etc, It ahs lots of mauves, blues, and creams. 5th pic down I believe. Same prices!!
Help me destash! hehe...Man I sound desperate.
Check back often to see the next deal!!





































1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...do you have some fabric! ;-) I will be sending you my order in just a few.

    ReplyDelete