Thursday, August 26, 2010

Schools In!


What a busy couple of weeks!! School is in session for us!! Woo Hoo!! I have closed my booth at Romweber:( I have had a crazy rush of orders, YAH!! I have found some gorgeous plaid fabric(pictured), I've been searching for Christmas, Holiday fabric, fun! I have had to replace that darn machine I bought a couple months ago (so far, this one is working beautifully!!) All this with Cross Country and Soccer practices and games going on:) Oh yeah, and lets not forget I have my 16 month old nephew about 3 days a week. I have been busy!!
No fear!! I'm still going strong!! I made that beautiful cardigan as a a special order for a very special client:) It turned out so gorgeous!! I had to post it and list it! I'm still trying to figure out how to make one in adult sizes, no luck yet...can't figure out the chest area, can't find a pattern for one even close!! I can't even make one for my own girls:) That is horrible, because it is so darn cute!
I have placed an order for Holiday fabric (the largest one I will place this year, may still pick up some random fabric) it is suppose to be here tomorrow, so if it show I will post it on here, so anyone interested can see it first and you lovely people will get fisrt dibs!
Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment