Friday, August 20, 2010

Wrap Dress







Good Morning, afternoon or Evening!! Well I tried out the wrap dress:
I love the concept, but the sizing is way off! I made a 5T/6, and it is huge on my 6 year old that wears a 6X. It did fit my 8 year old tho...? I guess that I will have to try a smaller size and see how that goes, but I hate wasting fabric! I'm thinking maybe the coruroy might not be right for that style either as it makes it appear more coatish than dressish.
Now the new plaid fabric I got is amazing!! Gorgeous!! It is pictured here in the inverted pleat aline style. I can't wait to see the views on this dress!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress! It does look a bit large, but you can always change it up. Definitely cute! I will be getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks so cute! How can you not love it? Maybe if you use a different fabric it will be a bit more flexible and you can tie it tighter.

    ReplyDelete