Monday, August 2, 2010

My first weekend at Romweber Marketplace


I have since added my sewing machine in there and a shelf above it on the left side.
So, I just finished up my first weekend at Romweber Marketplace. Am I rich??? Nope still way in the negative, but I am very hopeful!I had one sale all weekend. But with such a small inventory I didn't expect much!
I love the people I work with, what a nice bunch of people!!
I moved my machine in Sunday which was a great idea! Not only did it draw people into my shop I got some work done too!! Friday I discovered that my nephew either hates or loves the place. He wanted to run all over the place, my oldest had to chace him for four and a half hours (yes I paid her for it) the twins just wanted to run up and down the aisles and squeal with delight, all the while you have artists trying to paint:(
Emma of course found a friend right off and they played in the arcade most of the time and behaved well. My conclusion came to, I can't realistically run my shop and watch my kids, let alone my kids and my nephew (who is 17months). So I'm going to have to ask for some help from my family. That won't go over well:(
Anyway,
I'm hopeful for next week! Lots of interest was shown now I just got to let people know I'm there.

1 comment:

  1. Tracee, it looks great! I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure eventually things will pick up- especially as the holiday season gets closer!

    ReplyDelete