Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finally...Glitzmas Dress







I have finally gotten the new Glitzmas dress photographed, I had been hoping to use my daughter as a model, and she has decided she doesn't want to...so I used the handi manni:) I love this dress, it is beautiful. More formal than I usually go,(or ever have gone) but I couldn't help myself.






I will be making more of my usual Christmas and Holiday dresses, at my normal prices, also I will be offering a designer aline , which is going to be adorable as well and not as formal. Bloggers, I'm giving you free shipping on all Holiday dresses or outfits. Just convo me your order, or I will refund your payapl account.






Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow is that gorgeous. Now I can't decide if I want the gold or the silver. I think I'm going to have to switch over to team silver! Besides, she already has silver ballet flats so I'd save on shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracee! This is absolutely beautiful! I am like the lady above...not sure if I want gold or silver.

    ReplyDelete