Friday, September 10, 2010

More Creating...
















Wow, two posts in one day, that is a new one, but I had to share a couple more creations!!
First pic, is that new birdhouse, owl, mushrooms fabric I got on sale. I love it. I'm thinking baout calling it "Grandma's kitchen" dress...? then again maybe not... anyway, I liked these colors together, made the dress then discovered a plaid that matches perfectly...oh well, that happens.
Second pic same dress, anyone know what kind of bird those are??
Third pic, my handy dandy wallet keychain. I seriously use mine all the time. Had to have a new one and thought, hey I like that plaid:)
Fourth pic, time to bring out the winter flannel pj's. I have tons of fabric choices. Thought I'd better get them listed.
Fifth pic, The new belt!! Woo Hoo!! okay, so it's just a belt, but I'm digging it. This one pictured is in the plaid adn is a toddler size, this one is 28". I can make these in pretty much any length you need. I'm gonna make me one tonight that will be 1.5" wide instead of the 1" for smaller sizes.
If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!! Good night!!

3 comments:

  1. The birds on the dress look like owls & quails to me, but I think Grandma's kitchen dress is appropriate for some reason! I like it!

    The wristlet & belt are super cute! You are getting so nifty & coming up with such great ideas. I will be ordering again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get the name on the grandma's kitchen dress! My grandmother's kitchen was done in roosters in similar colors. Everything looks great! How did you make that belt? So cute! You should make dog collars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trisha, I'm ready whenever you are, thanks for the props!! Quails, by George, I think you are right!! Thanks!!

    "C", you are right, I should do dog collars, it has to be about teh same way, I will look into the plastic snap closures.

    My Grandma always has teh salt and pepper shakers that had the mushrooms on them. It's all those retro colors...they just reminded me of my Grandma.

    ReplyDelete