Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fall 2010 Fabrics
















i hadn;t meant to buy anymore fabric for a while, but since I had to go to Columbus anyway, I figured I would just sop in.................................
This black with pink lace is cotton. It is gorgeous! I can't wait to create!!
Also I bought a new pattern last night for little tank tops that tie at teh shoulders, they have little ruffles on them. I have to buy a license before I sell them (though I can use this license for any of their patterns, i just have to buy the pattern) The other place it requires a license per pattern!! So I'm excited about that.

2 comments:

  1. I am liking the top two together! Were those meant to be a pair? Paisley bodice w/striped trim, perhaps? I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what I'm doing with it yet. The stripes are the only fabric they had that matched the paisley. Which I had to have that aqua turquoise (sp?) color flower in the middle just pops! Love it!

    ReplyDelete