Thursday, July 1, 2010

One Shot Cardigan
















I spent 4.5 hours on this cardigan today! It is beautiful!! The pictures do not do it justice! Niether does the bow, I( just can't seem to make a bow to save my life. Yes, I have had many people show me how, to no avail!
Anyway, I will never make one like it again!! I broke two needles, my back hurts, it was very involved. I'm not saying I won't use this pattern to make many more cardigans, cause I will. I will just never use a fleece ruffle again. Wow, it was not an easy task.
I think I could cut an hour of my time out by using a white premade cotton ruffle instead. I don't think it will take too much away from it. Do you?? I really wanna know.
I can't stop picturing how cute this cardigan will look on some little girl! Paired with boots and jeans or over a delicat dress!! So many uses. I think it would be adorable amde out of light weight denim too!! Oh, the possibilities are endless.
I just had to share it with you.....til next time.........

2 comments:

  1. Tracee, this is gorgeous! This is something I would definitely buy for Lexie. I'm just not sure if she'll be in that size in 6 months. She's a tall one, hehe. I will check though...measure some of her current jackets & her arm length. GREAT job on this one, seriously! It's dollish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahnks Trisha, I wish it owld have fit one of my girls and wasn't so darn hard to make!! lol.

    ReplyDelete