Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fall Jacket




I had a very busy day yesterday! I got the chance to create! I love those days!!


First thing I created was this new fall jacket! This is one of those license deals (so I need your input!!) First about the jacket. It is made with a medium weight wrinkle resistant cotton onjthe outside and lightweight cotton lining. It is fully lined.



Let me tell you my thoughts on this jacket. 1) The size pictured is a 6. In the pic below my daughter is wearing the coat- she had just started wearing a 6. This coat is big. I think a 5 would fit her alot better. No biggie on that- I can make those changes.







2) The buttons I used were obviously two small, I think some larger buttons would really add to the front.
3)This coat has some nice weight to it and will make a great fall jacket and early winter jacket. I love that I can also use light weight cotton on both the inside and out to make it a lighter jacket!
Ok, now tell me, would you pay $40.00 for this style jacket?




Next new project I worked on is these adorable pencil skirts!! I have made skirts in the past, I enjoy making cute twirl skirts, but I LOVE these pencil skirts.
They have a lined front panel, so it lays flat instead of poofing! It has elastic in the back to make sure you get a great fit.
Theengths are more easily adjusted on this pattern too!
I paired the red one with the white peasant top and a sash and I can't wait for school to start!












I am offering a special on etsy for these skirts at $8 a piece. As an intro for my bloggers I will offer any 2 for $12.00. If you would rather have another fabric than pictured just let me know- if I have it extra it will be yours!!


Cheers!!













1 comment:

  1. The jacket is adorable! I really, really love this one too...especially the reverisible looks & the cuffed sleeves. I think $40 is about reasonable if it has some weight to it. ;)

    The pencil skirts are adorable too!!!

    ReplyDelete