Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Youth Yoga Suits


I am in love with this new pattern,a nd am thrilled with the results of it!!
I need lots of feedback on this set because I can't offer them to my "peeps" unless I buy a license. So I need to know if you think it would be worth it to offer these in my shop. The licensce is not that expensive, but it's just enough to want advice:)
This set: The yoga pants feature a fun strap of fabric around the waist band, to make them fun and youthful. The fabrics are very stretchy!! Very comfy!!
The top is a reversible kimono style wrap jacket. (Though can be worn alone) The jacket pictured I used a little bit shorter sleeves than what the pattern called for, I just wanted to try something out, but usually the jacket wont have cuffs and will be full length sleeves. The jacket is fully lined and is reversible . I paired this set with an appliques tank top to complete the outfit.
If I offer these sets, I will have sweveral fabrics and lengths for them to come in. Here is big issue. These prices are approximate but it will be in this range. The complete three piece set will be aroun d$50.00, The two piece setpants and jacket will be $45.00, The pants alone will be $20. and the jacket will be around $28.00. Of course if I get a better deal on the fabric when I go to the fabric store the price will go down. Each set takes 4-5 yards of fabric, adn the set takes about 4 hours to complete. As I get use too making them my time on each set will go down also.



Your opinions on all matters is important to me!! Please help me out.




2 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure what you were talking about when you told me about this but this is SO cute! What a great idea! I think you should get the license. It'll be great this fall :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should get the license too! These are great! This is the comfy kind of stuff we want our babies in during the cold months! So easy to get on & off & so cute!

    ReplyDelete