Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Plaid Pleats




Hellooooo!! Just a quick post to show off some pics!











A little description of what you are looking at? The top pics are of the argyle fabric, I use it to amke an aline then added an appliques polka dot bird. I really like how the polka dots worked with the argyle. Then the brown fabrics I forgot to include this picture the other day with the new fal fabrics. Not sure how I forgot that. But there it is.
The last shots are of the blue green fabric, I posted. I followed Taylors advice and used it in a pleated aline dress. I did not realize at the time that I would not be able to locate a pattern for this. So I used my knowledge of pleats and my basic aline pattern. Tada!! I love it, though next time I may try to get two pleats in there. Not sure the regular pattern will allow for wnough room for this. Mmmm, next project!

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! This is exactly what I meant!!! I love the brown flower fabric!!!! I think I'm going to need to order one of the pleated jumpers in the brown flowers. I'll email you through etsy. And I think I'll probably get the plaid too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! You are always welcome to order whatever you wish:)

    ReplyDelete