Friday, June 18, 2010

Partial to Plaid




This has been a plaid kind of week. Matbe it is just a new addiction? I'm not sure the reason. I've been searching for some new fabrics lately and can't seem to find any. My last two fabric purchases have both been plaids. They are beautiful and have lots of color to them.
You can't really see the sparkly part of the pants Emma's wearing but she loved that fabric, I had to agree. The place that I bought the green plaid (at the top) had two other plaids I almost bought, but I didn't because I was hoping to find something else. No luck, yet.......

2 comments:

  1. This is so weird! I was looking for plaid today too! I actually found a few cute fabrics on etsy today i can send you links to. I didn't buy anything yet because I don't know what to use them for (and thus how much to buy). You know what would be cute in plaid? An a-line with an inverted pleat in the middle/front... Doable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I would think so, I will look into this....:)

    ReplyDelete