Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Sale!!


Good Morning, afternoon, evening Sew Frivolous followers:) I hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday weekend! We were busy busy busy! In a great way though. Lots of family time! Yay! This ius a picture looking off my front porch this morning. Terrible storm about to roll thru!


It is now entering June which is a slow month for my etsy shop (or it was last year). So I'm gonna make an offer. A good one...


$10.00 dresses!!


Get an A-line Dress or a pillowcase dress, in any of these fabrics pictured in this post for 10 bucks!

**Blue Cupcake fabric is limited-not much left**


If you order the pillowcase style choose straps- Two straps which tie at the shoulders or one strap that ties on one shoulder.


To place and order simply, comment on here, email me or convo me on etsy and we will set up your order. Also shipping will only be $2.00!! So take advantage of this offer!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment