Monday, October 12, 2009

Congrats Trisha!!!

We have a winner!!! Congratualtions to Trisha she is the winner of the Eco-bags! We won't mention it was a 50/shot, hehe. I will get those made and mailed out this week!!

I have no new pics to show, I have had two sick babies(ok not babies, they are 5 years old now) all weekend:( So, I am hoping to get them back to school tomorrow and get some stuff created. Though I have decided that for this month, I'm gonna stick with what I know and hopefully unload some of my fabric, it is getting out of control really. Don't worry Taylor, I will get your dress made and shipped out first thing in the morning!

I will be featuring one of my dresses and one of my clients later this week. Hhhhmmmm who will it be?

OH YEAh, ALSO I located more brown owl fabric!!!!! YEAH!!!! I took all they had left, which ended up only being 3 yards, but hey I will take it!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm not worried. I trust you :D

    I can't wait to see what else you'll be coming up with in the next week or so. Make sure you make some 2T's!


    And congrats Trisha:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2T's for sure! Between the two of us we can take everything in 2T, haha. :)

    Wow, thanks! I look forward to trying them out.

    I get some more pictures of Lexie to you in her others dresses once I can keep her still, haha!

    ReplyDelete