Monday, October 19, 2009

Great weekend




Hello loves, today is
Monday and the sun is finally shining here. It actaully got almost to 60 degrees outside! Yeah, the heat hasn't kicked on in 2 hours. I may even open a window or two in a few. I had a great weekend. IFriday we took the girls to the children to the Children's Museum of Indianapolis, which is AWESOME!! We were there all day and still had to rush threw the last two floors, yes there are only five to start, but there was just so much to see and do!


Saturday, I got to go to the Artisan Hoosier Boutique and meet my fellow etsians! It was an exciting day! Next year I will be getting a booth!!


Yesterday, we took the kids to the pumpkin patch, which


I thought we were going to miss this year due to illnesses. Everyone recovered and we went, late but it was still fun. Then I got to watch my cousins daughter take second place in her fast-pitch league! What a great weekend/fallbreak! I didn't have a chance to be sad that we weren't camping!


I got my orders for the week caught up and will hopefully get some stuff made....I know, I know, I always say that.






1 comment:

  1. Your twins look just like you! Your entire family is beautiful. I'm so jealous of the leaves on the ground!!! Things are actually getting greener here, which is just weird. It rained last week and now all the grass has come back to life, and it looks like spring. I feel robbed!

    ReplyDelete