Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Have to Share.......



















I just finished this dress and it is so adorable that I just had to share it with you guys!! I know it is not a fabric for everybody, but I LOVE it!!!! And look at those buttons, my first attempt at home made buttons!! They turned out beautifully!! I'm so excited to be able to offer custom buttons to match the dresses perfectly!!!












I'm still working on finding the perfect A-line pattern for size 6. As soon as I get it figured out I'm making the twins some of these dresses!! Wow!! Ok, I will stop tooting my horn now!!












Tell me what you think, is it too bold??




Which picture should I use for the main etsy pic??

3 comments:

  1. I like the top photo! By the way, totally off subject, I love your wall color! I wish we didn't rent so I could paint my walls something nicer than the boring off white we have in every room.

    Nice floor, too!

    Those buttons are awesome! Are they fabric?

    I remember seeing this fabric before you used it, and I had a hard time envisioning what it might look like as a dress, but that's adorable! It's got fall colors, but at the same time could be spring or summer because of the white. I could see it with tall boots... Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor Thank you so much for the compliments!!When we first moved in here everything was pink, including the carpet! Yikes. I painted teh living/dining room a bold deep yellow and burnt orange. Everyone teased it was like walking into a mexican restraunt. (they were right) So I painted it neutral and am accenting in Red red! Thank you for the comnpliments though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is SUPER cute! I really, really love this one. It is a very busy & bold fabric but it's an awesome A-line dress. I agree with Taylor...it's perfect for any time of the year with the mix of colors. It would be awesome with some leggings.

    I think either the 1st picture or the last for your Etsy listing. I bet it sells withing a week! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete