Thursday, October 22, 2009

Look what I bought!!!!!!


I'm so glad I didn't buy a whole bunch of other fabrics!! This has my style written all over it.
Look at that green with red damask, and teh matching stripes, it's kinda irredecent! I love it so much!!!
Look at the Christmas Trees with polka dots and snowflakes!! How are people going to be able to choose just one?? Look how well those stripes and polka dots go with it! Yeah!!!
I can't wait to create with these!! I'm currently working on a couple of large orders, but I just might have to sqeeze these in somewhere!!!
OK, let me know what you think!! I want your opinion.





Isn't this one just so much fun?? Gorgeous!!
Yellow, who would have thought to mix in yellow with Christmas??


2 comments:

  1. Okay, that green damask is gorgeous! I think it would make a lovely skirt, or maybe the skirt of a dress with a solid red top. Is it velvet? It looks so cozy!!!

    I also LOVE those little trees! So cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Amazing Christmas fabrics! The damask will be a big hit. I really, really love the little trees too...sooo cute!

    Thank you, btw, for the eco-bags. They are great! Such a neat idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete