Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.......







Well it's a rare almost 70 degrees outside here in Indiana, but I have been turning out some Christmas dresses.
I wanted to share them will my blog followers before I lissted them. I have a couple more in mind, I have yet to make, but here is what I have so far. Tell me your opinions!!
I still have some more to come, but wold love some feedback on these ones.
Happy looking!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! We have had scarlet fever in the house, Makenna and Shanda both had it. I think it sounds horrible!! One of those things you hear about but neve rhad, well it's just strep throat with a rash, but it sounds like something that would kill you! Scared me to death when the Doctor told me!
We are working on getting better though!!

2 comments:

  1. We already have an xmas peasant dress, but I LOVE that knot dress!!!!! How much??? Its gorgeous! Christmassy, but still wearable the rest of the year. That's my kind of dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses! I love, love, love the Christmas peasant one. I think we need to get one of those from you. The 3T looks like it would work for Lexie too. I'll get back with you on that soon! The knot dress is too cute as well. Something different! Oh, you're too good!

    ReplyDelete